Who We Are
Peridot Systems is an innovative, culture-driven technology consulting firm. We are an industry leader, and we are growing our team by leaps and bounds. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Peridot Systems as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by achieving business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
As a UI/UX Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, customer journey maps, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools, including navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets, etc., for various digital assets.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of projects.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Liaisoning with stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- You have five (5) years of UI/UX design experience for digital products and services.
- You possess a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- You are a detail-oriented, enthusiastic learner with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- You have excellent communications skill, whether that be in-person, over-the-phone, or email, with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You’re a self-starter – you take the initiative and have the ability to multi-task.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
If you ask any of our employees here at Peridot “what we love,” the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Peridot also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses.
- Access to financial planning expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company, but rather, the greatest. These are the words we live by. This means we welcomeall of the besttalent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts, and ideas strengthen company culture, encourages different-in-kind thinking, and promote economic success.