Who We Are
Peridot Systems is an innovative, culture-driven technology consulting firm. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and technology solutions. Our clients view Peridot Systems as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by achieving the business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
As a Solutions Architect, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing architectural analysis and design for proposed projects and enhancements.
- Researching and evaluating alternate methods and approaches to solutions.
- Creating architectural systems, solution diagrams, narrative architecture, and design plans.
- Analyzing business gaps and opportunities and applying technical solutions.
- Evaluating system architecture and collaborating with technical teams to improve the architecture.
- Evaluating project constraints, finding alternatives, alleviating risks, and performing process re-engineering if required.
- Creating proof-of-concept solutions to demonstrate overall solution viability.
- Creating design documentation packages, including architectural design, implementation plan, test plan, transition phase plan.
- Overseeing the development, quality assurance, and release management of software products, applications, and services.
- Continuously researching emerging technologies and proposing improvements to the existing architecture.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- You have 10+ years of experience analyzing, architecting, designing, developing, and testing software applications and products.
- Ability to understand many different software solutions and hardware specifications and perform analysis of various business layers.
- Capability to analyze and identify potential short-term and long-term risks that may cause technical issues and impede business operations in the future.
- You have 8+ years of experience in business analysis, IT infrastructure, software, and architecture design.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of cloud development and DevOps.
- Certifications are a plus.
If you ask any of our employees here at Peridot “what we love,” the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Peridot also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses.
- Access to financial planning expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company, but rather, the greatest. These are the words we live by. This means we welcomeall of the besttalent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts, and ideas strengthen company culture, encourages different-in-kind thinking, and promote economic success.