Peridot Systems is an innovative, culture-driven technology consulting firm. Our specialty is closing the gap between business strategy and end-to-end technology solutions. Our clients view Peridot Systems as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by achieving business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Bridging the gap between IT and business users by determining business requirements and delivering data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
- Analyzing business processes, gathering critical information from meetings with stakeholders, and converting them into useful reports.
- Performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Keeping abreast with the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Liaisoning with stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- You have strong experience with IT business analysis.
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, combined with excellent documentation and communication skills.
- You are an expert in giving presentations and in creating detailed reports.
- You are a detail-oriented, enthusiastic learner with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- You enjoy problem-solving and workflow challenges.
- You have excellent communicational skills, whether that be in-person, over-the-phone, or e-mail – with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You’re a self-starter and you take the initiative and have the ability to multi-task.
- You’re willing to travel.
The Tech Stuff
- Knowledge of cloud technologies a plus. BA certification is a plus.
If you ask any of our employees here at Peridot “what we love,” the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Peridot also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life and accident insurance.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses.
- Access to financial planning expertise.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are not intent on being the largest company, but rather, the greatest. These are the words we live by. This means we welcomeall of the besttalent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and age.
Being open to all cultural backgrounds, life experiences, thoughts, and ideas strengthen company culture, encourages different-in-kind thinking, and promote economic success.